Freedom House College is focused on developing people for a life of Christian leadership. An applicant must demonstrate the responsibility, excellence, and ownership that ministry training demands. To be accepted, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian (for at least 12 months).
- Have a strong sense of the call of God on their life and a proven Christian lifestyle consistent with Scripture.
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least 6 months).
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodations and living expenses.
- Have the physical, emotional, and spiritual health required to successfully undertake ministry training.
- Graduated from high school (or equivalent).
Be mindful of deadlines. You will receive a confirmation email upon submitting your application. If you do not receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the application has been submitted, you will be contacted to set up an interview. After the application is processed and the interview is complete, we will communicate the next steps.