3. How will I know if I am accepted in Freedom House College & Internship?
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email to schedule an interview. Following the interview, we will provide you with the next steps.
4. Do I have to be a member of Freedom House Church to be accepted?
No. You do not have to be a member of Freedom House Church to be accepted to Freedom House College/Internship. However, the program is built around the life of Freedom House Church and, once accepted, you will be required to attend and serve in various Freedom House Church services.
5. Does the Freedom House College & Internship have on-site housing/dorms?
No, but there are a variety of affordable apartments and town home communities within a close proximity of the campus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a comprehensive list.
7. Can I still work if I attend Freedom House College & Internship?
Yes. You will just need to plan your work schedule around your internship hours. We recommend students and interns only work part-time hours, as the course load is quite extensive.
8. What should I bring?
Though it is not a requirement, it is recommended that each intern have a personal laptop and/or tablet.
9. I am married with a family. Do you have day care for my children?
Freedom House College/Internship does not provide day care services for children.
10. Am I guaranteed a job with Freedom House Church after graduating from Freedom House College & Internship?
The staff at Freedom House Church is built by relationship, as well as skill, character, integrity, and giftings. Students are encouraged to build relationships and sow into the life of the church; so much so, that the leadership team is compelled by their example of responsibility, excellence, and initiative to consider them for staff positions. With that said, we are committed to every dedicated intern's career post-graduation. If an opportunity is not present within Freedom House Church's staff team, our commitment is to utilize our extensive network of relationships in an effort to see you placed in a God-given opportunity.
"...THEY WILL BE OAKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, A PLANTING OF THE LORD, FOR THE DISPLAY OF HIS SPLENDOR."